Have you ever dreamed of becoming an author? To show appreciation for your support, all new subscribers will receive the free e-guide, Savvy Self-Publishing.
I, Samita Sarkar, have studied and worked in the publishing industry, but when I began my journey to authorship, nothing prepared me for what I encountered. I navigated my way through the processes, paperwork, and out-and-out scams to successfully publish my travel memoir, but not without learning a few harsh lessons along the way.
With this guide, I hope to streamline the process for you, so you can smartly enter the publishing world.
The Savvy Self-Publishing e-book covers the following topics:
- The difference between self-publishing and traditional publishing
- The dangers of vanity presses, complete with detailed horror stories
- My own interaction with a publishing scam, and how I got out unscathed
- How to self-publish a book under your very own publishing imprint
- How to write a query letter to an agent
- How to polish your manuscript before you send it off to an agent or editor
- How to analyze a publisher’s contract, and which clauses are red flags (bits from a real contract included)
Best wishes and keep writing,